To limit the spread of COVID-19,
the 2020 Purcellville Music and Arts Festival has been canceled.
It won’t be rescheduled this year, but we plan to be back in 2021!
We urge everyone to continue to take steps to help limit the spread of COVID-19 with the following:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer only if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- Avoid non-essential travel.
- Practice social distancing by putting space between yourself and other people
Stay current on the latest developments:
The Purcellville Music and Arts Festival celebrates the Purcellville community, history and culture.
Held at Fireman’s Field located behind the Historic Bush Tabernacle, 250 South Nursery Avenue, the family friendly festival is free and open to the public and will include multiple stages, featuring a wide range of entertainment. In addition to musical entertainment, the event will offer activities, and information from community organizations. Read more…
See photos from the 2019 Purcellville Music & Arts Festival